Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blogger start.

Since this is my first blog I figured I would start with a little background about me. I am 18 with no children but I am trying to concieve a child but it hasn't happened yet. I am married and very happy. My parents don't really talk to me because of my marrieage. I am the happiest person you will ever meet, even when time are tough I still manage t puta smile on my face.
The reason I wanted to start a blog is because I have alot of free time on my hands. I don't work, go to school or anything, but I do plan on starting school soon. To any one who is reading this and thinking I am one of those rich people who gets whatever they want well you were thinking wrong because I'm not rich but I do get mainly what I want becaue my husband works. The other reason I wanted to start a blog is to freshen up on my writing skills. If you look in my profile you will learn I love to write, it is starting to become my passion.
I wanted to write a book but I have no idea where to begin. It's a big thing to do and I want to become a big time writer or maybe go into journalism. I haven't made up my mind yet. (:
Have a great day and God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment